Thursday, June 19, 2008

here it comes... ready or not.


This is steph and trav's daughter. she is currently my favorite baby in the world. we had our egg breakfast for our staff and i think i gorged myself on eggs, ham, potatoes and onion until i just about burst. deffinetly not typical for a royal servants team. but yummy none the less. we've been playing some frisbee with our group and tonight we have our comissioning for them and we head to chicago tomorrow to begin picking up the students(!!! AHHHHH) so i don't know if i'm quite ready because i'm really enjoying our staff at the momet. things are a bit laid back today and i'm hoping to get some last minute phone calls to friends and family before life gets REALLY crazy. you can be praying for me, i really miss home and friends this summer like i never have before. i mean, don't get me wrong it is AMAZING to be here and i have made some outstanding friends here on the hay field, but there's something about this summer that has me missing home more. on a happy note. my sr. staff cracks me up so hard and yet challenges me all at the same time. we have such a good mix of personalities that we really work well together and are a very cohesive team.

No comments: