Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day!

Thank you men and women who are daily out there on the front lines of our freedom. We don't live in the country we do without sacrifice and today we stop to remember that.
For those who gave their lives, we are grateful to the family you left behind for their sacrifice. For those serving on the front lines or behind the scenes, thank you for your diligence. And for those who previously served, Thank you for protecting us well and for passing the baton to the next generation.
I'm proud to know several military men and women and proud of my Grandfather who fought with pride and conviction in WWII.

1 comment:

Bryana said...

Seriously thank you. Before my Grandpa died I sent him a letter thanking him for fighting for me and for our country. He called me and said it was the greatest thing anyone had ever written him. I think it was the most tender moment he and I ever had. Thanks.