Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Ideals....

ok, not really my ideals, but my dad was making fun of the fact that i was going to blog while watching tv and he said very tongue in cheek "are you going to blog about your ideals?" i replied "yes, i'm going to blog about my distaste for the socialization of heathcare in the obamacare" haha. he said "REALLY?!" to which i responded "NO" haha
My blog will not be that deep today. why? mostly because America's Got Tallent is on and... well.... its a little bit lame, and not just because nick cannon is wearing a black smokers jacket with white stripes.....
what was i saying? oh. yea. my blog tonight. "things on television i'm excited about" in no particular order, i'm excited about Dancing with the Stars, Chicago football, Biggest Looser, and Heroes. I'm sure there's other things i'm excited about, but those are the few that come to mind.
ah, headache. bed.

No comments: