Tuesday, October 27, 2009

honesty....

Can i be honest for a second? Not that I normally lie... but anyway, the single hardest part about support raising is making the phone call to ask for the appointment! I want to meet with as many people as will listen to what God is doing right now, but for some reason that phone call is tough! I've got all the lies doing the tango with all the truth in my head and somewhere along the way, its my feet that keep getting crushed! haha. Katelyn had on her facebook status today "Positive thinking is half the work, positive thinking is half the work, posititive thinking is half the work...." I loved it and promptly thanked her. The truth is people DO care, and DO want to know. I just have to take that first step. So here I go. positive... dial...

No comments: