Wednesday, February 2, 2011

snow day vs. sunshine

So everyone in my home state of Indiana are home today with a snow day. My family is stuck inside the house and my brother finally lost the battle against shoveling the driveway (we all know when he moves out dad will buy a snow-blower!)
While a good 1/3 of the USofA is in the midst of a pretty legit storm in one form or another, we here in the great white north are sittin pretty. Yes, it is white outside because we had a good snow of a few inches the other day, but today is quite nice outside! Well at least looking outside from the warmth of inside that is.
i went out to start my car this morning which prompted me to check the weather.... -3 and feels like -19! woah. yea. while i may not be snowed in, i'm pretty sure i'll be getting from one destination to the next as quickly as possible to stay warm.
All that said, I'd rather have sunshine than snow any day of the week. This is one of the reasons I love Minnesota... It's too cold for clouds to form so when it gets REALLY cold, its sunny :)


but don't expect to find me in my swimsuit laying out on my deck.......

1 comment:

Bryana said...

well then where should i look for you?