Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clean

Shane and Shane are ROCKING me this morning with amazing lyrics that are soooo intensly deep. Here's a few lines from a few songs from the album, Clean.

Your grace is sufficient for me
Your strength is made perfect
When I am weak
And all that I cling to
I lay at Your feet
Your grace is sufficient for me


To see the Lord, the promise land
Where in sins pearly gates look bland
And what was once a pearl now sand
That blows away in light of Him

When battle lines become unclear
And the waging war is all I hear
Sustain me with Your voice
And the choice to walk in truth
And by the Spirit


You and I will run
You and I will run forever
All is done
You and I will run


Lord i want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
Over You and only You
Lord i want to yearn

No comments: