Friday, December 4, 2009

Prayer is MUCH needed

Tomorrow I am going back to my roots. Back to where I grew up as a kid. I am excited to get to go drive by my old elementary school, see where Bry played little league, our old house... I'm going down there because there are so many people who are huge supporters of our family and my prayer is that the people and the churches that I will be meeting with, will be called to support me financially. Its intimidating really, but this trip is HUGE for me. I have a large number of "contacts" and I hope to network to make more before the week is over. Please be praying for receptive hearts and that I can passionatly communicate the vision of Reign Ministries in a clear way to the right people.
I have really high goals for this trip. Pray that God shows up and does his thing. Thanks!

No comments: