Friday, December 11, 2009

many a time

So I've sat down to blog several times about my experience so far here in Florida, and every time I can't really put it into words, so I don't try. But today I've found the motivation. So far I have REALLY enjoyed getting to stay with the Lautzenheiser family and be able to have a place to crash and land between meetings or at the end of a long day. (They even DVR'd Biggest Looser for me) My meetings have been a huge blessing. I have truly loved getting the chance to see people that I literally havn't seen in 10 years. But I also truly love sharing about what God is doing right now, and so anytime I get that chance my heart smiles. As I've been sharing and asking people to join my team, I can now just pray that the right people has heard my passion and caught the vision for what God is doing at Reign and decide to jump on board financially.
Wednesday night I spoke on missions at Crestview Baptist Chruch's youth group. It was awesome! They have a great program there and it was fun to come in and challenge them on missions. (If any of you read this, shoot me an email I'd love to connect!) I really hope that God landed the desire to come with us on a trip in some of their lives.
So things are good here. Average temps are in the mid to upper 70's with high humidity and some rain, but overall has been very nice... compared to the snow and ice and NASTY that home has right now.
Please keep praying as my time here is not yet over and I'm still expecting God to show up! Thanks friends!

No comments: