Wednesday, January 27, 2010

i recognize....

yes yes, i am fully aware that my readership is down the last week nearly 35% due to my inability to blog consistantly. i'm sorry. life's been rollin on forward, 24 hours have made up each day, and they've been full. things are still on the up and up and the latest on the quest to name my car is that there has been no verdict yet on her name. (did i mention she's a girl?). i want something that fits my cute sporty yet totally rockin awesome sassy car. we shall see i suppose.
i am getting ready to embark on another trip to florida on friday to go to a wedding and then to follow up on some significant support leads. i had a much stronger response when i was there in december than i had anticipated. i'm excited about what God is doing there and since the whole thing (including rental car) will be in the neighborhood of $350 i couldn't pass up the opportunity.
i have big news with regards to my move date, i promise to post that in the next few days... next time i'm feeling whitty and creative. please be in prayer as i am finalizing plans for this huge transition in my life.
yes, this has been written in all lowercase letters on purpose, except of course the name of the Most High. thanks for not letting my readership drop any lower.

1 comment:

Bryana said...

LB. You're great and I miss you and want to hug you. Call me when you're home from Florida.