Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Minnesota Bound!!!!!!!!

Well thank you for the welcome Minnesota. It's funny, as I've emailed friends who live in the great state, many of them have said "welcome home" after I tell them about my plans to move back. On February 16, I will be moving to Minnetonka, Minnesota (just west of Minneapolis). I know that while I'm not finished with support raising, that moving up to work out of the office is the absolute best decision.
Your continued prayers are appreciated. I am still in Florida meeting with churches and individuals until Thursday morning, so when I get back, I will have a week and a half to pack and organize everything I own.
This is it, the big move, the dive into adult life as I'll come to know it. I'm so excited on so many levels and yet so torn up about leaving home. I have developed amazing heart friendships in NW Indiana and saying good bye to those will be so much harder than I am giving it credit right now. I know they're not gone forever, but that change is hard.
More to come, but PRAY!!

1 comment:

Bryana said...

Yay! I'm proud of you! You're doing it Peter!