Friday, February 12, 2010

I gave up....

Mark Hoober has been at it for months... He wants all Reign Staff on Twitter so that he can communicate quickly if necessary with all of us. I don't see it as a horrible idea, but I've stood tall against Twitter until now. See this summer camp evacuated due to severe thunderstorms... no one told me... i stayed in my tent all night. SO, a quick tweet would have gotten me out of bed and up to shelter. SO I NOW HAVE TWITTER. And i figure i might as well go all out with it. (you're welcome Brian Meaden) Go to : www.twitter.com/laurabuchelt if you wanna see what all the fuss is about and find out random information about me at random moments of my life. 
AND because pictures are the novels of our day, here's another oldy but a goody....

Good times, good friends.... RS 2001
Geez i was awkward at 17!

2 comments:

Bryana said...

it's ok LB. You're still awkward :) I guess that's why I feel like we have so much in common....

Jack Becker said...

lol you'll always be awkward. that's part of your charm.