Monday, February 8, 2010

Packing,

Well with T Minus one week till my move my life is full of unpacking and repacking! I have a LARGE amount of stuff that has been sitting in boxes from my move home from college 2.5 years ago that has not been touched. So I'm trying to quickly wade through it all. It helps to be jamming out to good music, I made an amazing mix cd (mostly for amanda wann, but since I haven't sent it yet....) and also Zac Brown Band's Cd "The Foundation". Then when I need a break from that i've made some fantastic worship mixes that are second to none.
But digging through things that i haven't seen in a few years pulls up SO many emotions. mostly good. I came across a box of pictures, literally thousands of pictures in albums, frames, and loose. there were also a few notes from friends (Thanks Halbleib), the notes along with the pictures made me so excited and ready to get going. (after looking through many of them and crying for a few hours haha)
I'm still going to be hacking away at support raising. please please please keep that in the forefront of your prayers for me.
ya'll rock.



For your entertainment, I chose a picture from the College Football Archive for ya. Go Goldfish.

1 comment:

Rebecca Zurbrick said...

Uh, what happened to "Go CowTippers"?!?!? I'm pretty sure we were CHAMPS!!!! Hahah. Good days, fun times, great memories! Miss ya, seriously, miss ya!! :)