Wednesday, April 21, 2010

its the little things....

I'm pretty excited today, let me tell you why. I have a facebook group called "Laura is a missionary and we are friends" it is a way for me to get out updates to people who are interested via facebook and as of today I am two shy of hitting 400 members of that group!!! 400 people care about what i'm doing in ministry. Beyond that, the second victory is that i keep track of the hits i recieve on this blog. I am happy to report that as of yesterday's count, i have recieved 1,010 hits on my blog in the last year! Over half of those hits are from people who look at the blog at least semi-regularly! I'm SO excited to know that people are interested. I hope that these numbers will only increase!!!
Thanks Jesus for putting me in an effective ministry position!!

1 comment:

Bryana said...

you're so popular..