Thursday, April 1, 2010

SO Cal... SO Good.

So I've been out here in California with the Yim family these last few days and it has been SUCH A TREAT. (seriously i can't thank them enough for this) I went to Disneyland for the first time since i was 4! we had a blast. Our legs are pretty tired, but two full days strait of Disney/California Adventure will do that to you. Weather's been perfect and the company fantastic. check out my pictures in my facbook photoalbum!
I also got to hang out with Meli and her fam for a little bit (woot!) AND Sarah Etter came over to our hotel and hung out in the hot tub with me for a few HOURS! we were pretty warm by the end but it was SO good.
I fly home bright and early tomorrow and then I get to celebrate Easter and my sister's birthday with my whole family!!!
Thank you Jesus for amazing people in my life.

No comments: