Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hot to mostly cool in about 3.5 hours...

My Grandma's Sunday School Class supports me and so they were eager to hear about how my summer was, and I really wanted to reconnect with their youth group, so I couldn't pass up mom's offer to let me use some of her United $$ she had gotten from her trip to China this summer! (THANKS MOM!!!!) Mom and I headed down for about a week and had an amazing time with family and old friends. When I left Minnesota it was about 65 degrees and overcast... almost the whole time in Florida it was in the 90's and sunny : ) it was perfect for laying by the pool or hitting the beach. When I left Florida it was about 93... when I landed in Minnesota a few hours later... 58. hmm... well I guess its jeans and long sleeves for me for a while. But it was nice to brush off my non-Royal Servants Summer time cloths for a week. And besides, I LOVE Minnesota, so it's really alright.
For the first time all three of us are finally in the apartment together!! Halbleib, Julie and I make up a fun group of girls to live with. : )

1 comment:

Bryana said...

I don't really appreciate that you have a life outside of me.