Sunday, September 19, 2010

NFL Red Zone

I have found a new love. Since I now live in Minnesota and am in Vikings country, we unfortunatly don't have Bears games on television (my glorious 52 inches of high def goodness). So I have been resigned to NFL Red Zone which is on an NFL Network. I love it, no time outs, no commercials, only strait football. I'm literally channel surfing between the best moments of nine games without even touching the remote. It's like good drugs... so I'm told....
ANYWAY. though they aren't quite showing enough of the Bears whopin on Dallas, I have several other observations today.
First: Best catch of today was Hester's one handed grab in the back corner of the endzone, touchdown Bears.
Second: Shouldn't the Bengals be better? TO, Chad Ochocinco, Cedric Benson.... should be a killer offense. They are winning with 2 minutes left, but not by much. they should be KILLING Baltimore.
Third: Pitsburg only has their logo on one side of their helmet, not sure why, but that's kind of annoying.
Fourth: I love the Bill's Jerseys. They're strait retro, they look cool, I'd wear it.
Fifth: Clevland Browns are lame. I know I don't really need to explain, but I will. They're the "Browns" and their logo is a picture of their helmet... an all orange helmet with a white stripe down the middle.... and their jerseys look like a Tootsie Roll.
Sixth: Yes, Vick has done dumb things off the field. but I personally felt that he was under-rated in Atlanta and am glad that he got the start today for the Eagles. I like that they'll beat the Lions.
Seventh: Minnesota LOST today. woot. Best quote of the game: "This is where Favre's head is 30, but arm is 40. Thrown just too short for his 3rd interception" hahahahahahahaha shoulda hung up the pads grandpa.
Lastly and most importantly: Dallas was slated to win by 7 against the Bears.... They are also supposed to win the Superbowl at home this year.... BUT NO! Bears soundly beat the Cowboys by 7 with no controversial call in the final seconds. We are now 2-0, best start since 2006, and I'LL TAKE IT!
GO BEARS!

No comments: