Wednesday, September 22, 2010

thanks Jesus.

every once in a while i like to sit and take stock of the present reality of my life. today, its quite optimistic. living situation? fantastic. i live with some of my best friends in a fantastic apartment in a fantastic location. church situation? i'm going to grace in eden prarrie and its amazing. i love the church, i'm not sure what else to say about that. job situation? while i'm still trying to raise support and that's hard, i love what i do. i. love. what. i do.
good stuff.

1 comment:

Bryana said...

That's such a good place to be. It's weird for me right now. I'm struggling with everything yet I don't feel in despair. How can God be so amazing. I'm suffering, being crushed, broken, ruined, deflated, yet I'm happy. Well, I have joy at least. :)