Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I called it...

Now listen, just cause I called it, doesn't mean I'm happy about his injury. Bret Favre went down on the third play of the game on Sunday... the THIRD play. In his three plays he was able to attempt one pass which was picked off making it 18 throw aways on the season thus far. He is three games away from his 300th start so I'm pretty sure the "interim" head coach will start him for the next three games, which I think is kind of dumb, cause any other QB in the league with 18 throw aways in 12 games leading his team to a 5-7 record would be benched especially after their backup shines so brightly... but I mean hey, its all about football politics right? My prediction when the Vikings started going downhill was that Bret Favre would get some sort of big hit on him, causing a "season ending" injury... aka injured pride and regret over coming back this season. After his 300th career start, my guess is that he'll be done. Of course with the excuse of his latest injury....

No comments: