Friday, December 3, 2010

Speaking of people I love...

Life is funny. Some days, as a single woman of 26 (wow when did i get to be 26?!) I find myself feeling a little lonely. It doesn't happen that often, but it's normally when self pity and those sorts of things are battling their way in. THAT is why I have my cubicle at work decorated the way I do, namely a TON of pictures of some of my favorite people on the planet.

They say people are lucky if they have 5 REALLY good friends in their entire lifetime... in my lifetime? I've probably had a hundred. no exaggeration.

I am beyond blessed to have friends in my life that I can call at the drop of a hat and share my heart with. People that even if it's been six hours, days, weeks, months or years, I can talk and share on a level of understanding and authentic community.

1 comment:

Bryana said...

Even intolerant Christmas hating hippies?