Friday, December 10, 2010

Ode to my Co-Workers.

I have a curtain that I put over my cube opening some days when I really need to hunker down and get work done. I do take some flack for it, and not everyone likes it because its kind of crazy colors. So I came into my office today to find my Cube Curtain moved over to the bathroom along with my name plate and the Bathroom door put on my cube. It was a fantastic moment. Apparently they did it yesterday while I was out of the office and they had grand plans to do more, like move things from the inside of my cube to the bathroom. Everyone had a pretty fantastic laugh, but I'm sure they're all glad to have the bathroom door back now so they don't have to go downstairs if they need to actually use it. Thanks people I work with. I love you all a lot.