Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blogo Crud, Get OFF MY TV!

This guy is rediculous! Don't say "I'm just like the people of America that are loosing their jobs". YOU are not a hard working American that lost his job due to the economy, YOU screwed up because you're a greedy jerk. Why are we throwing cameras in this guy's face? Who cares what he says! He didn't care to put his thoughts in on the process and went to NY for a media blitz instead of getting his word in and then he says that he didn't get his say?! what? this dude is crazy. He can't say that the senate discarded the constitution in this.
I HATE that I love politics so much. Why do I have to care? bummer.
In better news I got Alias season 5 disc one in the mail, I love Netflix, good bye Blogo, hello Bristow! (have I mentioned that Sydney Bristow is my inspiration?)

No comments: