Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i spend a lot of time thinking.... i guess this is what happens when you don't get a ton of hours at work and have a ton of things going on in your world. But alas, thought. sometimes i think about my future, sometimes i think about things in the past. sometimes i spend time thinking of things that will never be. i think its crazy that a good chunk of the time is thinking about things that never will be, i don't want to call it worry or anxiety, because that's not really what it is. but i wish i just trusted more. trusting that whatever it is that's around the corner (even if it's not marrying my national championship qb trophy husband) is what God has for me...even if its tough.


This last season of life was tough. but what did i learn? what do i still need to learn from it?




well i'm thinkin i should sleep.




speaking of sleep, my room is above the garage so when the forcast is a high of -2 degrees, my room is the cold one... like, ice on the inside of the walls cold. bummer. this is why i'm glad for little heaters :)


ps. i love this pic of my fam.

No comments: