Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year, New Adventures

I'm super excited about this new year, no offense to 2008, but it was a tough year. Anyone else feel me on that? I'm optimistic that 2009 will bring with it it's own blessings and trials, but I also know some GREAT things are coming around the corner. I'm getting ready to launch a support campaign to raise up a group of supporters who will be able to commit to a set, monthly giving. You can definitely be praying for this!
I ALSO have now found out which team I'll be traveling with this summer on Royal Servants and so I will also be putting some feelers out there to see who wants to come with me. COSTA RICA ANYONE!?! I'm so excited to get the opportunity to travel back down there with Mark Hoober, who is a GREAT team leader. I'm also going to set a goal to work on my spanish before we go. I mean, lets be honest, I'm no Bryana Madison-Gardunia or anything, but I'll try to at least understand people this summer. (no Mel our skype convos will not be in spanish)
Your prayers and notes of encouragement are and have been Wildly accepted and appreciated.

Watch out 2009, LB's on a mission.

No comments: