Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rockin' and Rollin'



I have a few thoughts for today.... first, and most pressing (literally) is TEA. i know.. I know "real deep Laura" but I love tea. In order to function on any given day I need at least a good 16-18 fluid ounces of some good English Breakfast tea with plenty of milk and sugar. Now this morning.... I did not have enough time to make my tea and therefore went without. I made it for the most part until around 5:15pm when my head started hurting and I thought to myself... hmm... why is my head hurting? I've drank plenty of water today. And then it struck me. DUH, no tea. So, I did what any normal person would do... I grabbed 2 Excedrin and poured a HUGE mug of tea. It hasn't kicked in though so my head is still kind of pounding, but I'll give the meds a little bit and hopefully by dinner it will have abated. Second. Support is movin forward. I'm feeling pretty good about my meetings and loving getting the opportunity to meet with people and share my passion and vision for ministry. It helps that I truly believe SO much in what I'm doing. Also, my car is STILL running! (thanks again daddio!!) and for the time being I am mobile. this picture proves it... kind of. Thanks for your continued prayers. :)

1 comment:

Bryana said...

I like your red shoes.