Thursday, November 12, 2009

UPDATE

Hello boys and girls. I'm pretty sure my "Goole Analytics" is busted because it's telling me I have ZERO hits this week,when I know for a fact that I have had at LEAST one.... (thanks Bryana). Oh well, I will keep on keepin on with the updates cause I know B likes them, and maybe someone will stumble accross my site and find something interesting. Right now I'm getting ready to send out a newsletter (I know... shocking) it's been way toooo long. So if you want to be on that list and think there's a slight chance you might not be.... please let me know asap.

2 comments:

Bryana said...

I want one. And you're welcome.

Heather Melin said...

LB. i love you and miss you! I hope things are well in life. I saw that your car died..but was revived? well, my car really died. and is till dead. so i got a new one! There goes college money. hah. but it was time. :)