Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Day

Thanksgiving is an awesome holiday. I hope that you were able to stop for a few seconds to recognize what you are thankful for. To me, this is a holiday not just to look at what we have and feel good about ourselves. I really think in order to be thankful, we have to be thankful TO something. I'm thankful to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, of the Old and New Testaments. The one that Jesus Christ is a part of along with the Holy Spirit as The Triune God, the Great I AM. Just incase you needed further clarification.


I'm thankful for SO many things right now, and while it is and should be obvious that I am thankful for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for my eternal salvation, for my family who are the most important things to me on this Earth, and my friends, many of whom I could not survive life without. Those things are ALWAYS true, every year. This year, I am specifically thankful for the support, financial and otherwise of friends, family, and strangers, who believe not just in me, but in what God is calling me to do in ministry. I’m thankful that there are those who are willing to sacrifice so that I can do what I’m passionate about.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Bryana said...

Nice emails from friends :)